If you’ve been looking for a way to get that washboard abs but haven’t been able to do so, then our Total Six Pack Abs review may just be the answer. This is a program that specializes in one’s core. Simply put, the different parts of the system is designed for one thing and that’s to get you looking great in the midsection. No more feeling embarrassed when removing your shirt at the beach because of the belly flab.
Okay, so that’s what it’s designed for, but does it really deliver on its promises or is it just another workout program similar to the other get lean or get a 6 pack training routines. Our reviews goes deeper to see.
What is Total Six Pack Abs About?
Total Six Pack Abs is a cutting program. For those not familiar to the bodybuilding jargon, this simply means that it is designed to shed away the extra fat. Bodybuilders usually go through cycles of bulking and cutting when preparing for competitions.
The start with the bulking phase where they try to gain as much muscle mass as possible. This means eating a lot of food to support the muscle development. Inevitably, there’s going to be fat that comes along with the muscle. So after they’ve bulked up, the cutting phase is designed to eliminate the fat layers so they end up with lean muscle. This makes all the muscles show very clearly including the abs.
Total Six Pack Abs is developed by Mark McManus, who is a Certified Personal Trainer. He is known for getting his clients lean and has expertise in fitness. McManus calls this program a rapid fat loss program in that it was created for those looking to aggressively get their six pack abs in less time.
What You Can Get From the Program
The program is a combination of diet and training program. It is built around eating and training so that you get the results that will give you that flat washboard stomach. Also, it strives to help to keep your muscles and not lose mass as you lose the fat, if possible gain a bit more during the process.
Majority of the pdf book focuses on how you can trim the fat which is by far the best way for your abs to show. The program does this through the use of caloric restriction along with using carbs properly.
The book begins by explaining the process and the science of nutrition and its importance in getting in shape as well as bodybuilding. It goes on into the meal plans that you will be following while on the diet. It goes through the importance of getting the macronutrients correctly as well as eating carbs, fats and supplements.
A number of sections focuses on the workouts you’ll be doing, which he calls the T.S.P.A. weight training program. Also included here is the cardio regimen. The goal of the cardio is to help boost the fat loss while the weight training is there to help you maintain muscle mass even as you cut.
The latter portions of the book cover the foods to eat, then recipes to use while on the diet and a shopping list for when you go get the groceries.
Also included are:
- Calorie Counting software – this helps making counting the calories much easier. It lets you know the amount you should be eating.
- Size pack Calculator – this software helps you compute how long it will more or less take to get your six pack. There’s a best and worst case scenario in weeks based on your current weight and body fat percentage. Of course this is assuming you’re eating and training properly and not just sitting on the coach and eating junk food.
Among the most important things learned form the TSPA program are a better understand of nutrition and the part carbohydrates and fats play. Not all of them are bad and having them the right way actually helps you burn fat more.
Along with that you also learn how to compute how your body burns fat. This in combination with understanding how to measure body fat levels and how to lower it.
What we’re not too fond of
- In some sections, the TSPA does not explain the why’s behind some of the concepts and things you do. It just lists out the things to do.
- Low carb not for everyone. This can be restrictive for some. However, the program does mention from the start that it’s target is rapid fat loss and that it is an aggressive way to reach a 6 pack so this is somewhat expected.
What we like about the program
- The system is specifically designed for fat loss, which is the best way to target your abs. You can do all the crunches in the world if you don’t lose the fat no one will ever see your six pack.
- The six pack calculator is fun and gives you a motivational tool to go the distance. It estimates the time period so you have a goal in mind and keep following the diet and routine.
- The program is designed for both men and women. It was created to get you losing fat faster than regular programs so you achieve 6 pack results sooner.
- A 2 month refund policy is included in case you’re not completely satisfied with the program.
Total Six Pack Abs Review Summary
This program was developed for those looking for a faster way to achieve that much desired six pack. It makes use of a combination of diet and exercise do you have solid muscle even as you lose fat. It uses a mix of restricting one’s caloric intake along with limiting carbs to get the results done.